Friday, February 26, 2010
True Colors
Ji-uk is silly, giggly, and super busy! He just dumped a bag of chips on the floor, crushed a some under his Robeez, ran a few laps in the hallway, pushed all the buttons on the phone, came over for a hug, and the hit repeat! In Korean he is "Mani Pappiyo"-very busy! Indeed. He laughs, dances, loves to eat, and watch cartoons. He hates changing diapers or clothes. He is wonderful!! He is also smaller than I thought. He is so much fun. I can't wait for all my loved ones to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Holly I am just catching up on your posts and I am totally awestruck by the amazing road you are traveling (and your fabulous posts - any professional blogging gigs in your future??). I am so happy for you and Ji-uk! Can't wait to meet your newest bundle of joy (and energy!) and to welcome you home!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a safe (and uneventful) trip home!
xoxo
-LF