Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chocolate Milk, the elixir of attachment!

Ji-uk is sleeping. I discovered his weakness right away-"chocolate milk". After glugging down a whole bottle he fell sound asleep. The foster mother and Holt staff luncheon was wonderful!!!! I loved seeing all my foster mothers and Holt staff. It was the first time I saw Mrs. Lee too. It was so fun. The food was incredible. Mrs. Oh of course loaded down Ha-neul with so many wonderful gifts! Mrs. Yi spoiled Ji-su too. Mrs. Go sent Ji-uk with a ton of toys, which have been very helpful. I filled a baby tub full of toys and used it as a toy box. Ji-uk loves that. Well, I think I'll try a nap while Ji-uk sleep. Who knows what night will bring? I hope to have dinner with Mark, my cool KAD friend. Hopefully Ji-uk will sleep well tonight. Keep us and our transition in your prayers, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment