Friday, February 26, 2010

The Reception Center

I visited the reception center. They loaned me a mosquito repeller electric thingy, so far it has a strong smell, I have high hopes!!!! Go away moki! The babies there were so cute! I got to hold, feed and play with them! Their parents are lucky, each child is so special. Ji-uk enjoyed having pals to play toys with too. After the reception center, it was lunch time. Mark and I had "Potato Cheese Fondue Pizza" at Pizza Hut for lunch today. It was awesome. Ji-uk loved the salad bar, including green apple jello and yogurt! Needless to say their menu is totally different, and way more fun than the US's Pizza Hut. Ji-uk is taking a snooze. I think I will join him. He is really starting to like me. It helps that I'm the lady with the chocolate milk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment