Sad. I can't even explain it. It hurts so bad. Next week has to be the week, what's left? Living the slow life.......
I wish I could elaborate.
And if one more person says "Just enjoy the kids you have now", I'm going to tell them to stuff it!!
Really? Just because you have one child not home doesn't mean you are not enjoying your children already home?! That notion is RIDICULOUS!!!!! I love my kids. We have made a Korean meal, played monster trucks, had nap time, read a story, and they day is not even half over!!! Does it mean that I shouldn't miss the child I have been matched with for over 5 months if I am now parenting!? Lamest piece of unsolicited adoption advice ever. I do love my children with every fiber of my being, but that can not erase the pain of a long wait. They are apples and oranges!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment