Saturday, February 27, 2010
Nighty Night 2
So FM tells me Ji-uk sleeps on a floor mat. He does not sleep in bed with the FP because Ji-uk thrashes about all night. So Night 1 I make him the bed (the hotel has baby floor mats) on the floor he sleeps there, and takes naps there. He flops around like a fish in his sleep as forewarned. Tonight he wakes up crying in his sleep (grief) and I ask him if he wants to sleep in bed with me. Yes, he does. Awww! Cute! He is a micro preemie bed hog, this little turkey takes up a full size bed! He sleeps lightly and fusses in his sleep, which is to be expected. I'm just happy tonight he wanted to be with me on purpose. It's 4 a.m. here and I usually wake up early, he was so cute and tiny laying there sleeping. Omma bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment