Words can't describe my feeling of finally getting into a house! A day I truly thought would never arrive! It has plenty of space for our crew! It is a miracle! We are moving in soon.
That is SO exciting!! You will love being in a house and having space!! Congrats :) Thanks again for letting B and A stay with you over Christmas, they are excited to see your kids! I will call you to catch up when things aren't so busy for you :)
Congrats! It looks like a great house.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! (Pamom)
ReplyDeleteI removed a very sweet and kind post from a dear friend, as it had too much "IRL" info in it for me. ;) It's all good!!!!!
ReplyDeletewAHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ReplyDeletePumped for you! We'll chat later!
That is SO exciting!! You will love being in a house and having space!! Congrats :) Thanks again for letting B and A stay with you over Christmas, they are excited to see your kids! I will call you to catch up when things aren't so busy for you :)
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!! So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, good look with the move.
ReplyDelete