So so exciting!! I know we haven't been to Oregon forever, but I am always amazed at how grown up and big the kids are getting :) Too cute!! Oh and we would love you guys to come visit anytime :)
Congrats! Keep posting pictures, I stalk this blog hoping for new ones every day. BTW, I have the family Christmas gift all picked out... Something for the kids to fight over... Ha, ha! Hope you like WWIII in your house! Maybe I'll get it to you next week. Love you guys like crazy. Your nutty Nanny Jill is thinking of you!
So so exciting!! I know we haven't been to Oregon forever, but I am always amazed at how grown up and big the kids are getting :) Too cute!! Oh and we would love you guys to come visit anytime :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Keep posting pictures, I stalk this blog hoping for new ones every day. BTW, I have the family Christmas gift all picked out... Something for the kids to fight over... Ha, ha! Hope you like WWIII in your house! Maybe I'll get it to you next week. Love you guys like crazy. Your nutty Nanny Jill is thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteJill- I love you!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete