Ji-uk really misses Korean cuisine! Wish I could cook it more often. Korean groceries from specialty stores can be expensive, but we eat Asian foods at least 5 times a week. I try! I love cooking Korean food, but it's nice to visit a restaurant and have someone else do it! We had Yaki Mandu, Bulgogi, and a special request for Green Onion Pan Jun, kamja, and other great panchens.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Portraits for the babies today, and a Korean Meal afterwards
Ji-uk really misses Korean cuisine! Wish I could cook it more often. Korean groceries from specialty stores can be expensive, but we eat Asian foods at least 5 times a week. I try! I love cooking Korean food, but it's nice to visit a restaurant and have someone else do it! We had Yaki Mandu, Bulgogi, and a special request for Green Onion Pan Jun, kamja, and other great panchens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I try to cook Korean food often also. I purchase only what I need to from the Korean market and the rest I get at the local grocery. Although I confess to spending $8 on one Naju Bae (Korean pear from Naju city).
ReplyDeleteCute pics! That is fun that you cook Korean food, you do a good job incorporating their culture! We have a gift for Ji-uk, I just haven't made it to the post office ha ha I will try to get it off soon :)
ReplyDelete